Marthel Real Estate
Homes for Sale
What's my home worth?
Cuanto vale mi casa
First Time Buyer
Down payment help
Get Free Reports
Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
Are you in need of a real estate BPO in Los Angeles or sorroundings areas? Let us help you! We have many years of experience performing BPOs.
These are some of the companies we have performed BPOs last 20-years: Ocwen, Equator, Bankers Asset Management, EmortgageLogic, Mercury Network, Meridian Asset Services, Quantis, Consolidated Analytics, Valuation Vision, BlueBook, lenders, real estate agents, investors, homeowners, homesellers, consumers, etc.
We perform BPOs for homes, condos, duplex, triplex and quadruplex.
How much do we charge for a for a home or condo?
- Exterior BPO $200 (2-3 days turnaround time)
- Interior BPO $300 (3-4 days turnaround time)
- Desk top BPO $90 (1-2 days turnaround time)
- Property condition inspections (1-2 days turnaround time):
What is a BPO?
It is an analysis of recent sales of similar properties (comparable) by a real estate professional to derive an indication of the probable value of a specific property (subject property). A BPO is not an appraisal.
When do you order a BPO?
When you want to find out the value of a property or want to cross-verify the value of a property.
Who uses BPO?
Banks and lending institutions use BPO for short-sales or distress sales to determine fair market value of property. Homeowners, buyers and investors may use BPO to find out a fair market value of a property they are planning to sale or buy. Others may use BPO to show the banks, lien-holders, tax-assessor office or another person the current value of a property.
What includes our BPO?
A narrative analysis on subject property and comparable (3-recent sales and 3-current listings), local market conditions and neighborhood characteristics. Suggestion of value of subject property. Data to perform Los Angeles bpo comes from different sources: Multiple Listing Services, Title companies, public records, etc.
What types of BPOs do we perform?
We perform exterior BPO, interior BPO, desktop BPO or per client's instructions:
- Real Estate professional goes to subject property and take exterior pictures: front, front right-side, front left-side, address verification and street-scene.
- Real Estate professional goes to subject property and take exterior and interior pictures. Exterior: front, front right-side, front left-side, address verification, street-scene. Interior: bedrooms, rooms, baths, major appliances, equipment, garage and backyard.
- Real Estate professional performs analysis without visiting or driving by subject property. There are no pictures of subject property.
Property condition inspection (interior or exterior) is a box-check report with comments of general observations of property conditions with photos of the structure (if any). A property condition inspection is not a Home Inspection. For a Home Inspection contact a professional home inspector:
Exterior property condition inspection: Real Estate professional goes to subject property and take exterior pictures: front, front right-side, front left-side, address verification and street-scene.
Interior property condition inspection: Real Estate professional goes to subject property and take exterior and interior pictures. Exterior: front, front right-side, front left-side, address verification, street-scene. Interior: bedrooms, rooms, baths, major appliances, equipment, garage, and backyard.
Marthel Real Estate
396 S. California Ave. #2248
West Covina, CA 91793
Copyright © 2002-2023
Real Estate Websites
Skip to content
Skip to menu
Skip to Footer
Screen Reader Adjustment